It never ceases to amaze me how lucky I am to be working at Alderney Landing Community Cultural Centre. Each day when I arrive at the intersection of Alderney Drive and Ochterloney Street I am greeted by a big beautiful Canadian Flag.
I feel grateful and compelled to inform the people of Halifax and Dartmouth as to what is Happening at Alderney Landing.
5 Things Happening this weekend:
- The ever energetic Farmers’ Market 8am -1pm
- Ced, Marty, and Dave bopping with the blues on the Alderney Market Stage next to Evan’s Seafood Restaurant.
- The Vancouver Aquarium’s AQUA VAN in collaboration with The Clean Foundation. The mobile aquarium will be parked in the roundabout with all kinds of sea creatures to see and touch.
- Come watch Pour L’Amour Du Country television recording in the Theatre Saturday, Sunday, and Monday at 7pm.
- The talented creations of Sunday Handmade Market and food from 11am -3pm.
So, head on down at your own leisure to discover the magic of The Gateway to Dartmouth at Alderney Landing.